FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fun Weekend





























I had a super fun weekend! On Friday I hung out with mom and dad and played all night long! Then on Saturday Mimi and Poppy brought all the little Hayes girls over and we hung out and I slept all day long. Then Saturday night I went out on an adventure with mom and dad but I pretty much slept through the whole thing. That meant I had tons of energy to stay up and party with mom and dad Saturday night! This morning we went to church. I decided to make little mouse noises for the end of the service to embarrass my parents, I was quite amused with myself. Then after that Mimi and Poppy spoiled me all day. We cuddled and slept and went on a walk and we even went on an adventure to TJ Maxx and Kohl's! I didn't get to go inside but I did get to hang out with Poppy in the car!






Also, I think I have a new trick. I'm getting better at smiling. I really show it with my eyes but sometimes get confused with my mouth. Hopefully I'll have it mastered soon so that I can smile all the time!
















No comments:

Post a Comment