FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Monday, March 15, 2010

I Can Roll Over!


This video is of me February 24th, 2010...so very sorry that I am just getting it posted! Mommy saw me roll over for the 1st time February 22nd, 2010...but she questioned if maybe she helped me a little ; ) In this video I rolled over for mommy and daddy after I had already been put in bed for the night...it was like I woke up special to show off my new and exciting trick! I can only roll from my back to my tummy and then when I have had too much tummy time I can't quite roll back to my back without help just yet, but I do swim like I am trying get somewhere-I will be crawling before we know it! I did not have a 5 month appointment at the doctor, but I am growing like a weed! I am also trying to talk or sometimes mommy and daddy call it squawk in paragraph form : )

Love,
Ellie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment