FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hope you had a Blessed Thanksgiving!




I have gotten two more teeth...so I have 4 on the top in front and 4 on the bottom in front (8 total)...I am also working on my 1st two molars-soon to have 10 teeth! All my teeth made eating turkey a little easier - yummy! When I am asked what a turkey says?...I say "Gobble, Gobble, Gobble"! I love to pose and "Cheese" for the camera! My new favorite thing to say is "Uh Oh"! I shake my head appropriately to answer both yes and no questions and sign the words more, please, all done, thank you! I also love to blow kisses and give hugs and kisses! I am really quite the parrot with repeating words and running everywhere! I love to sing and dance! I am really becoming quite the sleeper in my crib at night, too!

Love,
Ellie XO

No comments:

Post a Comment